eu

eu

segunda-feira, 2 de junho de 2008

Starting With Ourselves...

Photobucket
When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits,I dreamed of changing the world
As I grew older and wiser, I discovered theworld would not change, so I shortened my sightssomewhat and decided to change only my country
Photobucket
But it too, seemed immovable
As I grew into my twilight years,
in one last desperate attempt,
I settled for changingonly my family, those closest to me;but alas, they would have none of it
Photobucket
And now as I lie on my death bed,
I suddenly realize
Photobucket
If only I had changed myself first,then by example, I would have changed my family
From their inspiration and encouragement,I would then have been able to better my countryand, who knows, I may have evenchanged the world
~Unknown~
Love, and hugs..
Photobucket

Um comentário:

Fri disse...

Hi Nat, ta lindo seu blog, parabens
beijos
fri




If you dont belive in yourself,no one else will !

!MAKE LIFE WITH LOVE AS YOU MAKE LOVE WITH LIFE!


yo

yo


não ao abuso de animais

não ao abuso  de animais

Ναταλια Σαλομε

Minha foto
I'm a sensual flirt You have been known to be a tease, but you've definitely had crazy moments. When you talk to potential-partners, they just want to grab you and kiss you. You make people feel Temperament: Idealist Interests: Simple Amusement: Thoughtful Passion: Traditional About Me Emotional You like to keep things simple and don't play games when it comes to dating. If you like someone, they'll know it because you'll straight-up tell them. Intellectual Familiar with all of the latest fashions, you're willing to make sacrifices in comfort in order to look good. Color coordination is one of your natural talents. Physical Life is too short, you love going for the adrenaline rush. Cliff jumping in Mexico and climbing the Himalayas are on your to-do list **** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is truly beautiful ... and beautifully true! ~~~~~~



"O segredo do sucesso é a constânciano objetivo."Benjamin Disraeli

Faça parte!
Sheherazade
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Minha lista de blogs

World Peace Widget

Maukie - the virtual cat